CARDO Scala Rider Q1 Teamset Twin Bluetooth Headset Kit
The Scala Rider® Q1 with its stylish aerodynamic design will always keep you connected.
The Q1 can connect to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth® stereo) music players, and GPS navigation devices. It also has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-A2DP MP3 players.
To ensure that the Q1 remains at the forefront of technology, you can update its software online via your Mac or PC.*
While riding with a passenger, the scala rider Q1 will allow you to converse in full duplex mode.You can enjoy your ride soundtrack together with Cardo's unique Music-Sharing™ patented technology giving you the power to be the DJ and control your music.
Click-to-Link® patented technology will also allow you to spontaneously connect with other scala riders nearby with no need for pairing your units.
- Rider-to-Passenger Intercom (Full Duplex)*
- Click-to-Link® – for spontaneous intercom with other scala riders nearby
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer**
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 7-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof – IP67 certification
**Minimum Requirement: Windows® XP / Mac OS X 10.5