KRIEGA US10 Universal Waterproof Drybag 10 Litre
Kriega US-10 Drypack
The Kriega US-10 is an award-winning, high quality piece of motorcycle luggage, offering 10 liters of capacity. Like all Kriega US bags, it is a 100% waterproof Drypack with innovative design which attaches to the sub-frame, via included buckle loops and Alloy Hook Straps, for use as a motorcycle tail pack. It can also be used as a tank bag (with addition of US Tank adaptor) or in combination with other US packs to create a supremely adaptable, modular, soft luggage system. Like the US-5, the US-10 can also be attached to any Kriega motorcycle backpack (Hydro-3, R15, R20, R25, R30 and R35) to increase capacity by 10 liters.
The Kriega US-10 is a unique piece of motorcycle luggage is designed to fit most race-rep style seat pads (attachment straps included).The pack is easily attached / removed by 4 x quick-release buckles. No extra bungees or covers are needed. It can be combined with other Kriega motorcycle tail packs in various configurations to suit your motorcycle and type of riding.
The base of the Kriega US-10 tailpack has an anti-slip coated-mesh pocket for storage of D-locks / chains etc.
For use as a tankbag, Kriega US Tank Adaptor must be purchased.
- 100% waterproof main body
- RHINOTEK: abrasion resistant fabric
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant reinforcement
- DRYPACK: removable taped-seam liner (white)
- 420D ripstop nylon - lightweight yet extremely strong
- CNC milled, 6061-T6 alloy fitting hooks
- Acetal ITW Airloc buckles
- YKK water-resistant side pocket zip
- Side access zip-pocket (water-resistant)
- Coated-mesh pocket
- US Alloy Hook Straps included
- 10-year guarantee
- 10-litre capacity
- 13.0 (L) x 8.7 (W) x 4.9 (D) inches
Note: The US-10 subframe loops are reflective, not black as shown. This will help to ensure a secure connection to the frame of your motorcycle, and to differentiate between the subframe loops and the connection straps.