PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL THE 3RD OF SEPTEMBER.
ALL ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED ON THIS DATE, APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
HeliBars Handlebars Riser for Yamaha FJR1300 2006-onwards (HR09079)
HeliBars® Tour Performance® Handlebar Bridge for the US & European Model FJR1300's from 2006 onwards
- Super Bike Performance Touring Bike Comfort
- NEW for 2013 !!
Since introducing the replacement triple clamp for the FJR we have heard from many users that wondered why we went with this design vs. a standard riser under the stock handlebars. The triple clamp afforded the rider a many benefits first there was the benefit of moving the bars closer to the rider (risers alone wouldn't have accomplished this) second we narrowed the stock triple clamp to gain slack in lines and third we gave it a two pinch bolt design vs. the stock single. While the benefits were substantial we had many that didn't want to change the triple clamp out due to the cost for installation and the price of the product. Recently, with the introduction of HST bars for other models we have had a clammoring for HST bars for the FJR. We brought the bike in house with the full intention of producing a set of HST (Horizon Sport Touring, multi adjustable bars.) However, upon close inspection and some design work we determined the cost to the end user would be too great. It would have required all new lines, wiring and the controls would have needed to be altered. So we came up with the next best thing. The HeliBars Tour Performance Handlebar Bridge.
- Mounts directly under your original Yamaha handlebars and offers 3 adjustable locations.
- Whether you want a sport bike feel or the ultimate tour performance machine you will find your ideal "Comfort Zone"
- Kit includes a hydraulic line extension to lengthen your brake line. All other lines remain unchanged.
- Riser is pre-drilled to accept a Ram Ball (not included - available separately) or other after market device (hole is 3/8" x 16 thread pitch)
- CNC Machined from Solid 6061 T6 Extrusion
- Instructions with Photos and all Hardware Included
- Easy installation, in under 1.5 hours
- Exceptional build quality backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
Most forward location:
- 1" (25mm) taller**
- 1 1/2" (38mm) rearward**
- 3" (75mm) wider than original width* - greatly improves rider leverage
- 1" (25mm) taller**
- 2 1/4" (57mm) rearward**
- 1 1/2" (38mm) wider than original width*
Most rearward location:
- 1" (25mm) taller**
- 3" (75mm) rearward**
- Identical width as original
**Please note that these are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.
Full installations instructions are available to download prior to purchase and are also included in the kit, do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide them for you.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA:
HeliBars® are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
GREATER LONG DISTANCE COMFORT:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
HELIBARS CELEBRATING 25 YEARS:
At HeliBars® the focus for over 25 years has been helping motorcyle riders find their elusive comfort zone for all day riding no matter what style of bike they have. So when you are done for the day, you can stop because you want to, not because you hurt - this is what HeliBars® offers you, comfort without compromise!