PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL THE 3RD OF SEPTEMBER.
ALL ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED ON THIS DATE, APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
HeliBars TracStar Handlebar Risers for Kawasaki ZX10R 2011-onwards (TS04072-KB)
HeliBars® TracStar™ replacement handlebars and risers for the Kawasaki ZX-10R (2011 onwards)
HeliBars model specific approach has turned out yet another unique TracStar design, to increase rider comfort while retaining excellent handling characteristics and feedback.
HeliBars® Kawasaki ZX10 handlebar replacement system specifications:
- 1 1/2" (38mm) taller**
- 1/2" (25mm) rearward**
- 25 3/4" (654mm) width**
- All stock cables and hydraulics retained
- Durable UV resistant black powdercoat finish
**Please note that these are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.
- To better support the rider's weight the 20 degree downward angle of the stock clip-ons was reduced and rotated up to 6 degrees providing a more neutral wrist position
- Positioned 1/2" higher at the fork tube, producing a total rise of 1 1/2" ... noticeably more comfortable yet still sporty
- Handlebar width is increased by 1/2" to 25 3/4" inches overall
- Factory damper weights are retained as are all original cables and hydraulic lines
- Bar tubes have control housing locating pin holes for proper and accurate assembly
- Machined from a solid 6061 aluminum billet, the new TracStar is both lightweight and extremely strong
- This exceptional build quality is backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
A new black finish has been applied to enhance the character of our new TracStar™ ZX-10R HeliBars®, and to compliment the ZX-10R frame's finish.
Full installations instructions are available to download prior to purchase and are also included in the kit, do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide them for you.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA:
HeliBars® are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
GREATER LONG DISTANCE COMFORT:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
HELIBARS CELEBRATING 25 YEARS:
At HeliBars® the focus for over 25 years has been helping motorcyle riders find their elusive comfort zone for all day riding no matter what style of bike they have. So when you are done for the day, you can stop because you want to, not because you hurt - this is what HeliBars® offers you, comfort without compromise!
Posted by Raymond on 3rd Aug 2018
These are the 4th set of tracstar bars I’ve had on various bikes over the years. These particular ones are as good as it gets. Simply the best quality, superbly engineered and well finished. As usual the fit was amazing, they look good and work like a dream - I’m way too old for a Zx10r - but these bars make it possible for me to enjoy a real sports bike.
I have to also mention the customer service from Chainspeed was second to none. Brilliant comms, great systems, friendly staff, keep promises and best of all their prices are unbelievable.
Can you tell I’m a happy customer!