SCORPION Exhaust for Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer 2012 - 2015
Scorpion uses the latest technologies and extensive R&D in the development and manufacture of its exhausts. Its experience in high-level motorsport, BSB (British Super Bikes), amongst many others allows it to develop high-quality, durable and performance-enhancing products. Utilising aerospace-grade materials such as stainless steel, carbon fibre and titanium in their construction, Scorpion exhausts evoke both passion and performance, drawing from over 20 years at the top of motorsport tuning and racing successes. Scorpion exhausts embody Scorpion’s drive for continuous engineering superiority, quality and performance refinement, and above all, for the sheer enjoyment of riding.
Handmade in the UK by Scorpion's team of top exhaust builders.
Headline features include a unique precision formed 6 facet profile and an Aerospace derived multi composite Claw Contoured outlet.
- 3.72kg weight saving over O.E. silencer
- E-marked silencer
- Noise and emission compliant throughout Europe
- Power optimised specifically for listed models
- Road legal with removable baffle
- No need to re-map bike
- 6 facet profile
- Aerospace derived multi composite claw contoured outlet
- 4.86 BHP Gain Over OEM
Available in the following material finishes:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Fibre (+ £50)
- Titanium (+ £50)
- 400mm Serket Silencer
- Connecting Pipe
- 2 x Rubber Coated Springs
- Alloy Bolt Finisher
- M8 x 25mm Cap Head Bolt
- M8 Nyloc Nut
- Fitting Guide
Fitting Time: Approx 25 mins. (Fitting service available)
* Product may take up to a week for delivery depending on current availability.