HeliBars® Horizon™ Multi Adjustable Replacement Handlebar System for Indian Scout (year 2015 onwards)
The Indian Scout is a sporty bike meant to ride the twisties. Now you get personalized wrist angles, height and reach adjustments, and what we've accomplished with improved handling is simply dramatic. "It has to be felt to be believed!" HeliBars patented Horizon handlebars make you bike feel lighter and more nimble so you can ride those twisties with ease!
HORIZON SYSTEM ADVANTAGES:
HeliBars is the only handlebar manufacturer that offers patented 3 axis of adjustability for superior comfort. Made from DOM high strength tubing, investment cast 8620 alloy steel clamps and pivots CNC machined from Solid 6061 Billet Aluminum; HeliBars Horizon adjustable handlebars offer increased comfort and control while alleviating any concerns regarding safety. The patented design takes into account several safety features and bars are torqued into place using the highest quality hardware for maximum integrity.
- Positioning adjustable in no less than 3 ways: Bars rotate up and down, forwards and backwards, inwards and outwards
- Grip wrist angle adjustable for ultimate fit and long-range comfort
- Brake and clutch lever angles adjustable for perfect reach
- Taller and more rearset than the manufacturer's or any after market handlebar
- Ultimate touring comfort. No more wrist, shoulder, neck or back pains caused by reaching out of your comfort zone
- Vastly improved leverage and handling especially at lower speeds
- Exceptional build quality backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
- American Made
- Direct stock replacement for the 2015 Scout
- 2" to 4" inch (5 cm to 10 cm) rear-adjustable offset**
- 0" to 2" taller than stock**
- Corrects extreme width wrist angle position of the stock bar
- Uses all factory cables, hydraulics and wire looms
- Handlebar tubes are pre-drilled for stock controls
- Handlebar tubes are slotted for wiring, bars themselves are not internally wired due to pivot points
- Zinc-plated 12.9 DIN hardware
- Accepts heated grips
- 1-1.5 hour installation timeframe
- Durable UV resistant black powdercoat finish
**Please note that these are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.
Full installation instructions are available to download prior to purchase should you wish to see them, if you are unable to find the instructions do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide them for you.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA:
HeliBars® are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
GREATER LONG DISTANCE COMFORT:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
HELIBARS CELEBRATING OVER 27 YEARS:
At HeliBars® the focus for over 27 years has been helping motorcyle riders find their elusive comfort zone for all day riding no matter what style of bike they have. So when you are done for the day, you can stop because you want to, not because you hurt - this is what HeliBars® offers you, comfort without compromise!