To celebrate their single most successful product to date, HeliBars is proud to introduce the new 3rd Generation Tour Performance™ HRA for the Honda ST1300 / STX1300 / Pan European.
Latest updates to Gen3 HeliBars riser for ST1300:
14 Degree decrease in Ram Ball mounting Angle. New Cover design positions Ram Ball at a more vertical angle reducing stress to the threaded mount greatly reducing the chance of the Ram Ball coming loose (this obviously does not apply to the basic model HR01029 which does not have a Ram Ball option).
New Logo - Traditional HeliBars Logo added. New styling details - lower overall adapter weight.
- 2” Taller (50mm) than stock*, 1” (25mm) higher compared to the HeliBars original design.
- 2.5” Rear Offset (62mm) closer to the rider*, 1/2” (12mm) additional reduction in reach compared to the HeliBars original design.
- 2 ½ degree reduction in hand grip rearward angle. This single update is the most significant in terms of true long distance comfort because it rotates the rider’s wrist into a more natural position.
- The Pilot® version features a Powerlet outlet. This is NOT a cigarette lighter style, it is a European Style for a more secure connection. For additional information see the Powerlet web site.
**Please note that these are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.
Additional update features:
- Larger more ridged rubber anti flex bumpers greatly reduce unwanted handlebar movement.
- Drain holes placed at the bottom of the main mounting bolt counter bores eliminates water from pooling and rusting the hardware.
- Re-designed shape with contoured cover vastly improves appearance fit and function.
- Allows easier access to air filter maintenance.
- Contoured cut channels position control housing wire looms neatly in place and keeps them from being pinched by the fuel tank at full lock positon.
- Improved viewing in mirrors.
There are 2 versions of this product :
- HR01029 without power socket or RAM-MOUNT ball fixing option
- HR01032 without power socket but with the option to fix a RAM-MOUNT ball (ball currently supplied)
Full installations instructions are available to download prior to purchase and are also included in the kit, do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide them for you.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA:
HeliBars® are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
GREATER LONG DISTANCE COMFORT:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
HELIBARS CELEBRATING 25 YEARS:
At HeliBars® the focus for over 25 years has been helping motorcycle riders find their elusive comfort zone for all day riding no matter what style of bike they have. So when you are done for the day, you can stop because you want to, not because you hurt - this is what HeliBars® offers you, comfort without compromise!
Perfect fit and finish, really improves the riding position and takes all the weight of you wrists.
I bought the HeliBars Riser for my Honda ST1300. Bikes are a very personal thing and for me with my tired old shoulders and wrists, the stock / factory bars setup was just a bit too low and too far frontward for me to ride long periods due to the extra reach needed and forward-leaning position. Short arms don't help of course. The Helibars unit has changed this for me dramatically, and I'm now able to sit more upright and the strain on my arms and wrists is almost gone. Having seen others on forums have a similar result, I took a gamble and for me, the riser has made a huge improvement. I can now ride for hours more in a day. I can't speak for all others, but for me personally this was a great investment and a solution to a problem that was making riding the ST not so enjoyable as it should be. I think the ST is an outstanding bike anyway, and now for me, it's now at 10 out of 10 with the additional comfort. Incidentally, I got the HR01032 version with the RAM Ball for my Nav and it's a nice looking and practical solution to mounting it in a nice position. The ball was in the kit in with the price when it came. And the guys at Chainspeed got the unit to me unbelievably quickly too, so good work there chaps, and thank you.