SENA 20S Bluetooth Intercom System Single Kit
The 20S EVO is the latest facelift to the 20S. The 20S EVO features the addition of a revised fixed type, shark fin antenna - as opposed to the 20S flip-up antenna.
The 20S EVO is a state-of-the-art motorcycle and powersports Bluetooth communication system. The unit provides a sleek and aerodynamic design that offers a versatile jog dial that maximizes the ease of use for riders.
The 20S EVO features multiple industry firsts for the motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset market. One industry first is the introduction of Bluetooth 4.1 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules, to create one of the most advanced Bluetooth headsets in the market. The new Bluetooth technology increases the performance and reliability of the headset while also allowing for increased high definition audio quality. The advanced Audio Multitasking allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience versus the traditional interruption based audio technology from other Bluetooth devices.
With the 20S EVO, users can call handsfree with their Bluetooth mobile phones, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
The Sena Smartphone App is available for users to download on both iPhone and Android smartphones to allow users to adjust the settings of their 20S EVO.
• Bluetooth 4.1
• Dual Bluetooth module communication system
• Audio Multitasking
• Multi-way intercom up to 8 connections
• Group Intercom
• Bluetooth intercom up to 2.0 kilometers (1.2 miles)*
• Smartphone App for iPhone and Android
• Universal Intercom
• Advanced Noise Control
• Intuitive voice prompts and voice commands
• HD quality crystal clear and natural sound
• Bluetooth Audio Recording
• Versatile functions using motion sensor technology
• All-in-one helmet clamp kit
• Water resistant for use in inclement weather
• Built-in FM radio tuner
• Optional Handlebar Remote support (not included)
• Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones
• Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
• Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices
• Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
• Firmware upgradeable
* in open terrain
Click here for Instruction Manual
I have tried Autocom, and Scala Rider G9 but the SENA 20S is by far the best system available in my view
We ride with 4 other bikers with the same 20S system and it works great